Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The backyard part deux


This is the reverse view - looking from the SE towards the NW. The paths are wide enough for two people to walk abreast, though that width may decrease as the plants become more established. You can also see the "island" bed in the upper left corner. We planted a fuyu persimmon for Deb and Vic (who helped me plant it) and Dan/Noa/Luca/Enzo. This shot also illustrates our affinity for contrasting foliage, specifically those with yellow or purple foliage. We promise to update the garden photos come spring when things have grown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.